I know what you’re thinking, How do I send and receive WhatsApp web messages with my computer? It’s no longer necessary to be glued to your phone screen when messaging, now you can use your desktop or laptop to send and receive WA web messages. Although this feature has been available on the Android platform since last year, iOS users will get access to it as well beginning February 24, 2017. Here’s how to set up WhatsApp web on your computer and start sending messages today!
When will I be able to use Whatsapp web?
Starting today, you will be able to use Whatsapp web to send and receive messages from your computer. We’re rolling out this feature over the next few days so make sure you update to the latest version of WhatsApp Web. If you have an Android phone, we recommend that you update via the Google Play store or App Store for iOS users. Once you’ve updated, open WhatsApp Web in your browser. Select ‘Continue as New User’ to register your number with the app (even if it’s already registered). Enter your phone number and verify it by entering a security code we text to you. From there, it’s just like using the app on your phone to chat away with all of your friends!
What about older operating systems like Windows XP?
If you’re using an older operating system like Windows XP, you’ll need to use a third-party app to access WhatsApp Web. There are a few different options available, but we recommend using WhatsApp desktop. Once you’ve downloaded and installed WhatsApp, open the app and enter your phone number. You’ll then be prompted to enter a verification code, which you’ll receive via SMS. Once you’ve entered the code, you’ll be able to access all of your WhatsApp chats on your computer! It’s easy to navigate between conversations – just use the arrow keys on your keyboard. To quickly jump back to your inbox, press Control + I on Mac or Control + F12 on PC. You can also drag a conversation over to the right sidebar in order to pin it there permanently so that it’s always visible.
Is there an app for the desktop?
Yes, there is an app for the desktop! You can find it here.
1. Download and install the WhatsApp web on your computer.
2. Open the app and scan the QR code that appears on your screen with your phone.
3. Once you’ve scanned the QR code, you’ll be able to see all of your WhatsApp desktop chats on your computer.
4. To start a new chat, simply click on the New Chat button in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Type in the name or phone number of the person you want to chat with, then type your message and hit Enter to send it.
6. That’s it! It may take a few seconds for the recipient to get your message, but once they do, they’ll respond just like they would from their phone.
7. If you’re chatting with someone who doesn’t have the app installed on their phone, they will not be able to respond from their end – only if they have downloaded and installed the app themselves. 8. When sending pictures through WhatsApp Web, make sure that your file size is below 200kb, or else it will not send properly (this includes GIFs).
Why did you guys make this change?
WhatsApp Web is a new feature that allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages on your computer. You must first have the WhatsApp app installed on your Computer. Once you have the app installed, open it up and go to the Settings menu. From there, select WhatsApp Web. A QR code will show on your screen. You’ll then need to open up your browser, log in to WA web, and scan the QR code with your camera or manually enter the code into a text box. If you have any additional security features enabled (like two-step verification), you’ll need to enter those codes before proceeding.
Will older versions still work after November 12, 2017?
Older versions of WhatsApp will no longer work after November 12, 2017. The new update will bring a number of changes, including the ability to send and receive WhatsApp Web messages on your computer. To do this, you’ll need to download the latest version of WhatsApp from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have the updated app, open it and go to Settings > WhatsApp Web/ WhatsApp desktop. From there, you’ll be able to scan the QR code on your computer screen to link your device. Once you’re linked,
So, how do I get WhatsApp web?
1. To get started, you first need to download the WhatsApp Web app on your computer.
2. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your WhatsApp account.
3. Now, open the WhatsApp app on your phone and go to the Chats tab.
4. Tap the menu button and select WhatsApp Web.
5. Scan the QR code that appears on your screen using the WhatsApp Web app on your computer.
6. Once you’ve scanned the QR code, you’ll be able to see all of your WhatsApp chats on your computer.
7. You can now start sending and receiving messages from your computer just like you would from your phone!
8. To delete a message on your computer, just click the trash icon next to it.
9. To delete a message on your phone, press and hold the chat you want to delete until a red cross shows up.